Do check out their website here
The condo was very clean and well equipped and we had great service from the staff there. If you are looking for a good location not too far from the airport and close to all the parks this is an excellent choice.
There is plenty of parking both covered and outside. The complex has a great pool with pirate slide and a very nice poolside bar area.
A little more detail ...
Following a delayed flight from Gatwick we arrived at 1.30am and had a very warm welcome when we checked in. We were in building 1 on the fourth floor and could see the Disney fireworks from our windows! It was a lovely touch the big bottle of juice on arrival and really helped us. The next morning we went down to the bar for the complimentary breakfast (Virgin package) which was very well received. Our boys loved the pool - especially the water slide!
You are not allowed to take outside food and drinks into the pool area and this will be checked by the security guard. Food and drinks are available at the poolside bar and was set at a reasonable price. There is a second pool between buildings 1 and 2 which provides a quieter swimming experience.
A number of people have commented on trip advisor that the furnishings look tired and dated, we didn't find that all. The accommodation was clean and tidy and the appliances in the kitchen were more than adequate for our self-catering needs.
A couple of highlights ...
- Our cooked breakfast in the Irish bar was really nice, great service with a smile and at a good price.
- The shop (whilst being more expensive that Walmart) had a very good selection.
- The WIFI was fast and I had no problems connecting our devices to it.
- The staff on reception were extremely polite and helpful and genuinely cared about what we needed
- The room was very clean and tidy on arrival and contained everything we needed to cook
We are very pleased we stayed there, it was an excellent choice in a very good location.
Can't fault it!